Free Web Counter
Free Counter Noah Cardamon: Noah's Resume

Noah Cardamon

Noah Jacob Madison Cardamon Oct 5th, 1981 - May 30, 2005 A virtual memorial for a beautiful soul.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Noah's Resume

Noah J. Cardamon


Telephone (503) xxx-xxxx

Overview: I am a motivated, self-reliant individual, clean, honest, prompt and courteous. I am an experienced line cook and am familiar with ordering, inventory, daily food preparation and sanitation. I am looking for work with similar challenges and rewards. I enjoy working in restaurants, cooking, interacting with fellow employees and creating a positive work place. My experience includes Customer Service, Cooking, Baking, Dishwashing, Cleaning, Waiting & Bussing Tables. My current place of employment is at Biddy McGraw’s Irish Pub.

Work Experience (First to Last)

Gabriel’s Bakery 11th & Broadway Portland, OR (503) 227-4469

Job title: Baker

I was responsible for Production in Baking Pastries, Cookies and Muffins. I filled orders for the next day as the solo night Baker. I was responsible for filling invoices and making sure boxes were completed accurately and on time. I held this part time job while I was attending High School. Supervisor Amilcar Alvarez.

The Beaterville Café 2201 N Killingsworth Avenue Portland, OR (503) 735-4652

Job title- Cook (approx 1 ½ years)

I began working here as a Dishwasher and then was promoted to a Cook. I prepared American style traditional Breakfast dishes, Omelets, Sandwiches and Waffles. I Waited on Guests and Bussed tables. Supervisor Bill Locner.

JR Johnson Incorporated N. Killingsworth, Portand, OR (503) 240-3388

Job title- Shop Hand (summer job)

This is a commercial painting and construction company. I was responsible for distributing and receiving equipment and filling orders. I kept the shop clean and organized. I also made job-site deliveries using the company truck. Supervisor Chris Johnson

The Vita Café 3024 NE Alberta Street Portland, OR (503) 335-8233

Job title- Cook

I was a Cook and a Dishwasher at this Vegetarian and Vegan Café. I cooked Mediterranean and Asian style dishes, preparing produce, salads and entrees. Supervisor Clarence Florens.

Pastaworks 3735 SE Hawthorne Boulevard, Portland, OR (503) 232-1010

Job title- Delicatessen Cook

I stocked, maintained, and prepared foods for the Deli case. I was responsible for the appearance and freshness of all food items in this upscale Italian and Mediterranean Food Delicatessen.

Kornblatt’s Delicatessen 628 NW 23rd Avenue, Portland, OR (503) 242-0055

Job title- cook

Duties- cooked Jewish-style deli and breakfast dishes, food prep, and kitchen upkeep.

Biddy McGraw’s Irish Pub 6000 NE Glisan St. Portland, OR (503) 233-1178

Current employer. I am responsible for all aspects of the kitchen operation during the closing shift. I cook line items, entrees, salads, soups and appetizers. I close the line at night, prepare orders and back up items for the next day.

Education

Metropolitan Learning Center (K-12)

I have completed numerous classes at the following:

Pacific North West College of Art

Portland Community College (currently enrolled)

Multnomah Art Center

Certifications

I have a valid Oregon driver’s license with a spotless record.

Multnomah County Food Handler’s card

References Furnished Upon Request